The Anchorage is a safe place for youth who are aging out of the child welfare system and/or experiencing homelessness to develop the life skill and social and emotional maturity to transition into interdependence.
- Transitional housing and independent living plan
- Individual and group counseling
- Medical, dental and mental health care
- Life skills assessment and training
- Job development and financial literacy training
- Assistance in reaching educational, vocational or employment goals
- Recreational and cultural activities
- Community Service and engagement
- Advocacy and referrals
- Aftercare follow up
- Leadership and community engagement opportunities through Youth Advisory Council.
Youth 18 – 21 homeless and/or at risk of homelessness.
If you need help, call us at (609) 396-8329